Summer Social 2019
NAHLA will be hosting its annual summer social. Join us for some good drinks, good food, and good conversation. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and we will be able to take advantage of the patio.
Feel free to just drop by if you aren’t able to stay for long.
Date and time: Thursday, July 25 at 5:00 pm; please feel free to drop by after 5:00 pm if that works for you.
Location: State & Main; 10065 Jasper Ave. If you take the LRT, Central Station is the closest stop.
No RSVP is required.
- May 14, 2019 – Leading Edge Workshop – Looking Through the Lens of Social Style
- March 21, 2019 – NAHLA Project Exposition
- March 06, 2019 – GELA and NAHLA Resume Workshop
- February 28, 2019 – Leading Edge Workshop Consumer Health Information
- November 08, 2018 – Leading Edge Workshop Putting the “Evidence” in “Evidence-Based Medicine”: The Role of LIS Professionals in Health Care
- December 07, 2018 – the 2018 Holiday Celebration Lunch in Old Spaghetti Factory (Downtown).
- Monthly Executives meetings:
- NAHLA’s AGMs
Instructions on how to use our new list-serv are here.