2019 Project Exposition
NAHLA’s Project Exposition is an annual event that showcases projects and research being conducted by our members and is an opportunity to share and seek feedback on any challenges or successes you may have encountered while working on these projects.
Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019,
Time: 5:30-7:00 pm
Location: University of Alberta; ECHA 2-150
Format: 10-15 minutes presentations; projects at all stages are welcome.
For details and to register to attend, please visit an event page.
May 2019 Leading Edge Workshop
The next Leading Edge event will focus on Interpersonal Communications. Looking Through the Lens of Social Style workshop will explore social styles. Our ability to recognize and adapt our preferred workplace communication behaviours can create more successful interactions and result in productive working relationships.
Date: May 14, 2019
Time: 5:30 – 7:00 PM
Location: University of Alberta, ECHA 1-190
Registration will open soon
- March 06, 2019 – GELA and NAHLA Resume Workshop
- February 28, 2019 – Leading Edge Workshop Consumer Health Information
- November 08, 2018 – Leading Edge Workshop Putting the “Evidence” in “Evidence-Based Medicine”: The Role of LIS Professionals in Health Care
- December 07, 2018 – the 2018 Holiday Celebration Lunch in Old Spaghetti Factory (Downtown).
- Monthly Executives meetings:
- NAHLA’s AGM was held on September 26, 2018.
Instructions on how to use our new list-serv are here.