May 2019 Leading Edge Workshop
The next Leading Edge event will focus on Interpersonal Communications. Looking Through the Lens of Social Style workshop will explore social styles. Our ability to recognize and adapt our preferred workplace communication behaviours can create more successful interactions and result in productive working relationships.
Date: May 14, 2019
Time: 5:30 – 7:00 PM
Location: University of Alberta, ECHA 1-190
REGISTER (Space is limited to 25 participants)
- March 21, 2019 – NAHLA Project Exposition
- March 06, 2019 – GELA and NAHLA Resume Workshop
- February 28, 2019 – Leading Edge Workshop Consumer Health Information
- November 08, 2018 – Leading Edge Workshop Putting the “Evidence” in “Evidence-Based Medicine”: The Role of LIS Professionals in Health Care
- December 07, 2018 – the 2018 Holiday Celebration Lunch in Old Spaghetti Factory (Downtown).
- Monthly Executives meetings:
- NAHLA’s AGMs
Instructions on how to use our new list-serv are here.