February 2019 Leading Edge Workshop
The next Leading Edge workshop on Consumer Health Information will be held on Thursday, February 28, 2019, at the University of Alberta, ECHA-L1-220 (Basement) from 5:30 -7:00 pm. Please see the events page for more details and updates, or to register for the event.
GELA & NAHLA Resume Workshop – March 6, 2019
The Greater Edmonton Library Association (GELA) in partnership with the Northern Alberta Health Libraries Association (NAHLA) will be offering a Resume Workshop. GELA and NAHLA wish to assist local students, new graduates, and professionals looking to improve their resumes. The event is open to GELA and NAHLA members. Memberships can be obtained at the event
Where: EPL Strathcona Branch event room
Date: March 6, 2019
For more information and to register, please visit GELA website.
Continuing Education Award
- Leading Edge Workshop titled Putting the “Evidence” in “Evidence-Based Medicine”: The Role of LIS Professionals in Health Care was held on November 08, 2018
- The 2018 Holiday Celebration Lunch happened on December 07, 2018 in Old Spaghetti Factory (Downtown).
- Monthly Executives meetings:
- NAHLA’s AGM was held on September 26, 2018.
- Instructions on how to use our new list-serv are here.